① Please note that e-mail addresses posted on this website are refused to be collected without permission using e-mail collection programs or other technical devices, and that violations will be criminalized by the Information and Communication Network Act.
② Article 50-2 of the Information and Communication Network Act (Prohibition of unauthorized collection of e-mail addresses, etc.)
No person shall collect e-mail addresses using a program or other technical device that automatically collects e-mail addresses on the Internet homepage where the intention to refuse to collect e-mail addresses is specified.
③ No person shall sell or distribute e-mail addresses collected in violation of paragraph (1).
④ No person shall know that it is an e-mail address prohibited from collecting, selling, and distributing pursuant to paragraphs (1) and (2) and shall not use it for information transmission
Personal information processing policy
The personal information of Clean Hill Co., Ltd. complies with the Act on "Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection".
Clean Hill will inform you of the purpose and method of personal information provided by customers through the personal information handling policy and what measures are being taken to protect personal information.
Clean Hill Co., Ltd. will announce the personal information handling policy through a website notice (or individual notice).
1. Personal information items to be collected
Clean Hill Co., Ltd. collects the following personal information for consultation, service application, etc.
- Collection items: name, company name, password, contact number, email
- How to collect personal information: Homepage (online inquiry)
2. Purpose of collecting and using personal information
Clean Hill Co., Ltd. uses the collected personal information for the following purposes.
- Performance of contracts on the provision of services and settlement of charges based on the provision of services
Content provision, delivery of goods or billing, etc., financial transaction identity authentication, and financial services
- membership management
Handling complaints, such as identification, identification of individuals, prevention of illegal use of defective members, prevention of unauthorized use, handling complaints, etc., and delivery of notices
- Use in marketing and advertising
Statistics on the delivery of advertising information, such as events, the frequency of access, or the use of services by members
3. Period of retention and use of personal information
In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, the information is destroyed without delay. However, if it is necessary to preserve it in accordance with the provisions of the relevant laws and regulations, the company shall keep member information for a certain period prescribed by the relevant laws and regulations as follows.
- Retention item: Payment record
- Grounds for preservation: Records of withdrawal of contracts or subscriptions, etc
- Preservation period: 3 years
- Records on withdrawal of contracts or subscriptions: 5 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
- Records on payment and supply of goods, etc.: 5 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
- Records on the handling of consumer complaints or disputes: 3 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
4. Procedures and methods of destroying personal information
In principle, Clean Hill Co., Ltd. destroys the information without delay after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved. The destruction procedure and method are as follows.
- Revocation procedure
The information you enter for membership is transferred to a separate DB after the purpose is achieved (in the case of paper, a separate document) and stored for a certain period of time according to the internal policy and other related laws and regulations.
Personal information transferred to a separate DB is not used for any purpose other than being held unless it is by law.
- Destruction method
Personal information stored in the form of an electronic file is deleted using technical methods that cannot be played back.
5. Providing personal information
In principle, Clean Hill Co., Ltd. does not provide users' personal information to the outside world. However, exceptions are made in the following cases.
- Users agree in advance
- Where there is a request from an investigative agency in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations or in accordance with the procedures and methods prescribed in laws and regulations
6. The rights of users and legal representatives and the method of exercising them
- Users can inquire or modify their registered personal information at any time and request deletion.
- Or if you contact the personal information management manager in writing, by phone or e-mail, we will take action without delay.
- If you request correction of an error in personal information, we will not use or provide the personal information until the correction is completed.
- The company processes personal information terminated or deleted at the request of the user in accordance with the "Period of Retention and Use of Personal Information Collected by the Company" and processes it so that it cannot be viewed or used for other purposes.
7. Civil service related to personal information
Clean Hill Co., Ltd. designates related departments and personal information management managers as follows to protect customers' personal information and deal with complaints related to personal information, and will provide quick and sufficient answers to users' reports.